Terms and Conditions for SABENAR
Orders may be placed on our secure site with payment being made by either PayPal or direct bank transfer. Your order will be processed upon receipt of your payment.
Send orders to:
Post to: PO Box 166, Morrinsville, Waikato, 3300, New Zealand.
Delivery for phsyical items is calculated in multiples of up 6 items eg:
7-12 items = 2x delivery cost
13-18 items = 3x delivery cost
All orders placed for delivery within New Zealand incur a flat rate of US$5 postage and handling and the goods are sent via courier to a street address or by New Zealand Post to a P.O. Box or rural address.
Our aim is to process your order as soon as possible, however delays may occur so please allow 7-10 working days for delivery.
For courier deliveries, you will receive an email order confirmation and order number and will be able to track the delivery status of your order online.
We have loyal customers who are based all over the world.
We use – trackable, signature required international couriers.
The exact cost of your order will be displayed during the checkout process, however you can get a quote for the delivery cost of your parcel at any stage of your ordering process on the Shopping Cart summary page.
Our aim is to process your order as soon as possible.
- It will leave our office within 3-7 days of purchase; however delays may occur so please allow a further two weeks for delivery.
- As per New Zealand regulations, the retail price of your products must be shown on the consignment note of your parcel.
- Customs and import regulations vary between countries and are subject to change without notice.
- Some of the products that we sell may be restricted or prohibited within your country.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any goods which you order are not restricted or prohibited in your country.
- Please note that any customs clearance, taxes, duty or inspection fees incurred upon arrival are beyond our control and are your responsibility.
- If an order is returned to us by your country’s customs authority in a resalable condition, we will refund you the value of the products received.
- We don’t provide refunds on parcels that are detained or confiscated by your country’s customs.
- We recommend that you contact your local Customs Office for further information.
- We cannot accept liability for goods that are lost in transit outside of New Zealand.
Returned Merchandise and Refund Policy
At SABENAR we pride ourselves in offering you a quality service on all levels.
Our essences are treasures and are packed with extra care. However, in the event of damaged or faulty products, or incorrect products being packed, we are happy to replace the goods at no extra charge.
Please choose your items carefully as we do not refund or replace products for incorrect orders being processed.
Orders will be processed once payment has been made. Once payment confirmation has been received the order cannot be changed or cancelled. Please choose carefully.